@steven-berger
4 years ago
88 posts

Thanks everybody! Can't wait to get it!

Steven Berger
@steven-berger
4 years ago
88 posts

Thanks for the warning! It's on its way to you right now! ETA: around Sept. 29, 2155. 113.gif
Dusty Turtle said:

That instrument's no good. You should send it to me.Grin.gif

Glynda Willis
@glynda-willis
4 years ago
3 posts

You can't go wrong with Folkcraft...they make wonderful instruments and are a great group to work with!

Dusty Turtle
@dusty-turtle
4 years ago
921 posts

That instrument's no good. You should send it to me.Grin.gif

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

Ain't no money in poetry; that's what sets the poet free.
I've had all the freedom I can stand.
-- Guy Clark
Susie
@susie
4 years ago
258 posts

Folkcraft (Folk Roots) are really nice dulcimers. A nice company to deal with. You shouldn't be disappointed.

Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
4 years ago
527 posts

I have sold a few Folkcraft hickory dulcimers through my shop. Those who purchased them have been extremely happy with them. They were all hourglass instruments, but that won't make an appreciable difference in sound. Enjoy the dulcimer when you get it. You made a good choice.

Carrie Barnes
@carrie-barnes
4 years ago
124 posts

I've played several of Folkcraft's hickory dulcimers, and you won't be disappointed at all! 113.gifVery well made, great tone, can't recommend it highly enough!

John Keane
@john-keane
4 years ago
255 posts

I have played a few of the Folkcraft hickory instruments and highly recommend them! I think that you will be pleased! Smile.gif

Robin Clark
@robin-clark
4 years ago
350 posts

Hi Steven,

I have had two of that exact model pass through my shop this year. They were great sounding and great playing dulcimers - nicely set-up and well finished. They were good all-round instruments and I felt the model was particularly nice for fingerstyle playing. You have made a good choice Smile.gif

Robin

Steven Berger
@steven-berger
4 years ago
88 posts

I just ordered a Folkcraft all hickory teardrop FSH model dulcimer (directly from Folkcraft). It'll take about a month to get it. I tooka chance, never having heard a hickory instrument. Any opinions about this type of instrument? Thanks in advance!

updated by @steven-berger: 06/08/16 09:24:05PM