Sarah Kate on mountain dulcimer on a Hazel Dickens song

Dan
Dan
@dan
10 months ago
180 posts

CJ2dulci:

I've been looking for the tab for this beautiful song.  Anyone know where I can find it?

You might want to ask Sarah Kate, she is pretty knowledgeable about that sort of thing. 

CJ2dulci
CJ2dulci
@cj2dulci
10 months ago
1 posts

I've been looking for the tab for this beautiful song.  Anyone know where I can find it?

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
11 months ago
1,415 posts

Sarah Kate has a new record dropping on the internet soon!  There will be a limited number of cd's available, too.  I'm looking forward to getting a cd. sun

Paula Brawdy
Paula Brawdy
@paula-brawdy
11 months ago
53 posts

Gorgeous!!    Love the singing, the song and the instrumentation!!!

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
last year
1,071 posts

This is a beautiful rendition of that song. Thanks for sharing it.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Alegre1
Alegre1
@alegre1
last year
30 posts

Robin Thompson:

Friends, Sarah Kate Morgan is joined by Megan Gregory on fiddle to play and sing a Hazel Dickens song.  I first saw it last evening and enjoyed it so.  So, I'm sharing it here: 

Love this, and Sarah! Thank you for posting Robin heart

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
2 years ago
1,415 posts

I love Hazel Dickens; she was more of a hollering type singer.  So, this version doesn't seem like a pale imitation but, rather, a fresh new version from two young people.  

Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty
2 years ago
1,719 posts

Beautiful.  Two instruments.  Two voices.  Infinitely joyful.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
2 years ago
1,415 posts

Friends, Sarah Kate Morgan is joined by Megan Gregory on fiddle to play and sing a Hazel Dickens song.  I first saw it last evening and enjoyed it so.  So, I'm sharing it here: