New Dulcimer for my 90th birthday

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
2 weeks ago
2,475 posts

Happy Birthday to our dear John!  party

I'm not yet seeing that new video, but i look forward to it.
That is so exciting about your new Whaletale dulcimer- you play your dulcimers so nicely and often-  so you certainly deserve a lovely new instrument to inspire both yourself and us!
Feel free to also post some pictures of your new paintings from your recent trip as well- they are so pretty... and we always love to hear what you are up to.  flower




--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
2 weeks ago
1,606 posts

Happy birthday and happy strumming, John! 

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
2 weeks ago
1,447 posts

Happy Birthday, John! I know it's a week early, but I'm not taking a chance of forgetting it. Enjoy your new dulcimer.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

John W. McKinstry
John W. McKinstry
@john-w-mckinstry
2 weeks ago
60 posts

Hi everyone,  On Sept. 27th I'll be turning ninety. To celebrate I just bought a Whaletale

New Harmony Dulcimer. You can hear me playing it as I sing "We'll Shout & Give Him Glory"

which should now be in the video section of FOTMD. Playing!the dulcimer keeps me young!