2,900 members!

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
12 years ago
2,248 posts

One member to go before we reach 3000 members ....!

Here's a tip o' his favorite, Mountain Dew...a toast to ' Depity Mo ' who I'm sure is smiling down from someplace as we reach 3000....

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
12 years ago
2,248 posts

25 miles- that's wonderful Bill !!! I plan to do an easy 6 miles on my bike tomorrow morning, and a 2 mile walk.

That guy in front of the computer is actually a stranger- i just picked it up on the 'world wide web' after searching for 'geek'....lol!! I like to imagine he was part of the Design and Development Team for FOTMD's formation three years ago. Gotta love his tech setup...and got his ash tray, cigs, and mug of Cream of Mushroom soup all lined up on top there....

--
Site Owner

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
12 years ago
2,248 posts

Yes i guess I'll go look for that jar of pickled dulcimers, gonna wait til mid next week though. Last two times the contest took way too long and the suspense was killing us all!

Seems like only yesterday it was 290 members.

--
Site Owner

John Keane
John Keane
@john-keane
12 years ago
182 posts

Time to warm-up the dancin' hillbillies video...3,000 approaches! Grin.gif

Rob N Lackey
Rob N Lackey
@rob-n-lackey
12 years ago
422 posts

Yes, Dana, from 2000 to 3000 in virtually no time! It's because people want to see what us crazies are up to and keep an eye on us. 24.gif 105.gif

Sam
Sam
@sam
12 years ago
169 posts

FOTMD has a lot to offer. It's the most positive site that I know of. I think all the active members really look forward to spending a little time here amongst friends.

--
The Dulcimer. If you want to preserve it, jam it!
Dana R. McCall
Dana R. McCall
@dana-r-mccall
12 years ago
168 posts

Anyone notice exactly 100 members from 3000! Boy this site is growing fast.

updated by @dana-r-mccall: 08/03/23 03:34:13PM