phil
@phil
10 years ago
129 posts

Slow down Brian, you will get there. I think we all mess up on that first build, we get excited and rush things. but then it could just be meGrin.gif

Patty from Virginia
Patty from Virginia
@patty-from-virginia
10 years ago
231 posts

Brian, it's okay. You're doing fine. I made a couple of boo boos when putting together my cardboard dulcimer. The biggest boo boo (poor decision) was using decoupage to affix the hummingbird cutouts. It became a sloppy mess and made the paint finish not look as shiny. If I ever make another one I am not going to decoupage cutouts. I would rather just have the paint. Although some have told me the color scheme looks too much like a certain canned meat productTongue.gif It's supposed to be WV colorsGrin.gif Hang in there. Post pictures when you canSmile.gif

Susie
Susie
@susie
10 years ago
500 posts

They are a great company. Looking forward to seeing your project all done.

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
10 years ago
1,083 posts

Great news Brian. If you need any help as you work on your kit, let us know. I, too, have built a couple of their kits.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Ronald R Eaches
Ronald R Eaches
@the-preacher
10 years ago
2 posts

I have built two Folkcraft kits, they are very nice kits.

Have fun!

Patty from Virginia
Patty from Virginia
@patty-from-virginia
10 years ago
231 posts

I'm excited for you Brian!!! I can't wait to see your progress picturesSmile.gif

John Keane
John Keane
@john-keane
10 years ago
182 posts

I know that you have to be excited!

Jan Potts
Jan Potts
@jan-potts
10 years ago
399 posts

So happy for you, Brian! I am anxious to see how this one turns out--and, yes, we will be wanting a sound clip or video!

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." Henry Van Dyke