How to print tabs with the MobileSheets app?

Lisa Golladay
Lisa Golladay
@lisa-golladay
8 years ago
108 posts

First things first: Close the MobileSheets app and open your tablet's file manager.

Joe, is the problem that you can't locate the original .pdf files in your tablet's file system... or that you can't print them once you find them?

If you can't locate them, please let us know how the files got on your tablet in the first place: did you copy them from a computer, download them in the tablet's browser, send them by email, put them in Dropbox?   Did you use the MobileSheets Companion software?  We need that info to figure out where the files are stored.  It is likely but not certain that the original .pdf files are still on your tablet somewhere.

If the problem is opening the file and printing it, tell us if you already have the tablet and printer set up to communicate.  Is this the first thing you've tried to print? 

Alternatively, you could just give the nice folks at Zubersoft 13 bucks and  upgrade to the Pro version. Read the instructions for migrating .

Skip
Skip
@skip
8 years ago
359 posts

Joe, once you find the pdf's click on the one you want to print. Whatever program you use to display pdf files should display it. The pdf reader should have the capability to print to your printer. I don't have a printer handy at the moment but I was able to get all the way in the process up to actually printing. You may have to open the song folder to get to the actual pdf file.

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
8 years ago
2,248 posts

You're right Joe- there seems to be a little glitch in moving discussions.  I'll look into it!

UPDATE: this has been fixed.  This discussion is now in the General forum.  smile

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990

updated by @strumelia: 03/29/16 12:12:13PM
Joseph Besse
Joseph Besse
@joseph-besse
8 years ago
51 posts

I could not find where you moved the discussion. It is not in my General Music section. Anyway, I would like those guys to try to print their PDF files the way they stated. All of my MobileSheets are in PDF form and I have not figured out anyway to print them.

joebesse@aol.com

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
8 years ago
2,248 posts

- I moved this discussion from the For Sale forum to the General music forum.

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Lowell Moore
Lowell Moore
@lowell-moore
8 years ago
3 posts

My mobilsheets music is in .pdf form so what Skip said in his post is right on. Just find the file and print it like you would any other .pdf. If your music is saved in an image format like.jpeg then The also should be easy. I have never printed directly from the app itself.

Lowell

Skip
Skip
@skip
8 years ago
359 posts

You will probably have to connect to a pc with usb and use the file explorer to locate the files. Try looking at root>sdcard>myfiles>music>pdf's [this is on my nook hd] or root>storage>sdcard0>android>data>[com]zubersoft.mobilesheets>files then the song. 

Joseph Besse
Joseph Besse
@joseph-besse
8 years ago
51 posts

Does anyone know how to print tabs from the original MobileSheets app? The Pro version lets you do this with Dropbox, but this is "Xed" out on the original app version. Thanks for any help given. You may email me with your suggestion: joebesse   @   aol.com