COVID and Nursing Home Visits

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
4 weeks ago
812 posts

We are stilled barred from playing at nursing homes and our senior centers are still closed. One group I play with did play for an outdoor service of worship earlier in August, but I did not play with them as I was away camping that weekend.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Bill Robison
Bill Robison
@bill-robison
4 weeks ago
24 posts

Our group in Central Indiana  was back to near normal before the latest virus version hit.  At first we were playing outside under an entry way but then later was given the OK to play inside as long as we had temperature checked and filled out a questionnaire and wore our masks. Now with the increase in covid again we are back outside when weather permits.  Of late we have had some high air temperatures so its a day by day situation. We are scheduled for two sessions in September, probably outside.

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
4 weeks ago
2,013 posts

Very good question Richard.

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Richard Streib
Richard Streib
@richard-streib
4 weeks ago
169 posts

Thought I'd ask of the many who play their dulcimers in nursing, rehab, senior living, or retirement centers how things are going? What kind of access are you finding where you are? Any of you back to any where close to pre covid frequency of visits? Thanks.