Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Dan
Dan
@dan
5 years ago
180 posts

Ken Longfield:

It's on my calendar for 2020. I will not schedule any overseas trips near the date again. Originally my trip to Italy was to start on May1, but the tour company had to move the starting date to May 8 which meant coming back on May 19 rather than May 12. Had the original schedule worked I would have arrived home on Sunday and left for Berea on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to next year.

Ken

Wonderful to hear this Ken, we have you scheduled to teach the History class next Gathering!

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
5 years ago
1,073 posts

It's on my calendar for 2020. I will not schedule any overseas trips near the date again. Originally my trip to Italy was to start on May1, but the tour company had to move the starting date to May 8 which meant coming back on May 19 rather than May 12. Had the original schedule worked I would have arrived home on Sunday and left for Berea on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to next year.

Ken

Kendra Ward
Kendra Ward
@kendra-ward
5 years ago
10 posts

What a great traditional dulcimer gathering! Looking forward to next year!

Mill Branch Dulcimores
Mill Branch Dulcimores
@mill-branch-dulcimores
5 years ago
22 posts
Will do! See you soon!
Richard Streib
Richard Streib
@richard-streib
5 years ago
231 posts

It's going to be a wonderful time. Looking forward to seeing many of you there.

Steven Berger
Steven Berger
@steven-berger
5 years ago
143 posts

Thanks, Ken! See you there!

Ken Hulme
Ken Hulme
@ken-hulme
5 years ago
2,111 posts

Hi Folks -- looking forward to meeting and playing with you next week.  We have a request for those of you staying in the dorms.  We need you to bring cash, not checks or cards, to pay for your lodging ($60 for the 3 nights, $80 if you plan to show up a day early). 

Since we don't have a "festival bank account", one of us hosts must write the College a single large check for the total amount of lodging; and by paying the Committee cash at registration, there won't be any risk.

Thanks in advance.  See you soon.

--Ken 

updated by @ken-hulme: 10/27/19 12:02:25PM