Deputy Mo ejects Evil Spammer while Strumelia snoozes on the job!

John Henry
John Henry
@john-henry
9 years ago
258 posts

I have his book just above my eye level at all times, he freely offered a deal of encouragement to all and sundry, and we shared some good on line 'anniversary parties' ! Sleep well friend.

JohnH

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
9 years ago
1,428 posts
:)
Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty
9 years ago
1,729 posts

How funny.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
9 years ago
2,254 posts

Ok, just had to bump this old thread up...brings back some smiles from five years ago...

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
14 years ago
1,428 posts
Something illegal happened here and I missed it???Rod, my mother thanks you for saving me from who-knows-what-goes-on when she's not around to save me first. :)Good job, Rod!
Linda
Linda
@linda
14 years ago
11 posts
Thank you, Dep'ty. When I saw the message this morning, well, I do declare, I felt my HONOR was being threatened. :) I feel much more secure knowing you are on the watch. Say "hey" to Aunt Bee and Opie, and to the Darlings if they show up!!Seriously, good job!
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,254 posts
Rod Westerfield said:
just glad ta be here when needed...
And you are much needed indeed! :D...(especially since the sheriff has a habit of snoozing while the criminals rant rampant. LOL )

--
Site Owner

Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
14 years ago
109 posts
nope I'm happy with my one bullet... :) :) ain't gettin' full of myself... :) :)just glad ta be here when needed... besides I still have my sling shot and rocks..
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,254 posts
Jim Fawcett said:
Randy was saying to me that we should think about giving him more bullets, but I said why? If you're good like "The Deputy" you only need one shot!!! Atta boy Deputy Mo!!
He gets extra bullets whenever I have to go over to Mt. Pilot for a day or two, leaving Mayberry's wellbeing completely in his capable hands. But best not to shower him with live ammunition lest he start gettin' all full of himself. ;D

--
Site Owner

folkfan
@folkfan
14 years ago
357 posts
Good going. Didn't see the problem, but I'm sure glad Deputy Mo put the spammer away.
Jim Fawcett
Jim Fawcett
@jim-fawcett
14 years ago
85 posts
Randy was saying to me that we should think about giving him more bullets, but I said why? If you're good like "The Deputy" you only need one shot!!! Atta boy Deputy Mo!!

--
Site Moderator
Heidi Muller
Heidi Muller
@heidi-muller
14 years ago
1 posts
The Dudley Do-Right of the Dulcimer! Thanks.
Randy S. Bretz
Randy S. Bretz
@randy-s-bretz
14 years ago
8 posts
Yes, I personaly give thanks to our crime fighting force made up of our own sheriff Rod. Thank you Rod !!
BJ Jordan
BJ Jordan
@betty-bj-jordan
14 years ago
10 posts
Way to go and quick on the draw I say...Go Mo !
Bill Lewis
Bill Lewis
@bill-lewis
14 years ago
48 posts
Two Cheers for Deputy Mo, :):):)
Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
14 years ago
109 posts
just doing my job.. but funny read this and my wive says we're just have to much fun.. lol :) :)
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,254 posts

Well there I was, lolling about lazily this morning in bed with my coffee and furkitties.... blithely oblivious to the DESPERATE PANDEMONIUM going on here due to unsavory messages from an evil spammer!Thankfully, in contrast to myself, there are *some* people around here who get up in a timely manner and are ever on the alert, ready to save our members from the perils of immoral internet debauchery. That person is 'Deputy Mo' (member Rod Westerfield).Despite Deputy Mo's limitation of having only one bullet, and the spammer this time signing on with TWO accounts..... did Deputy M. let that stop him? ...No! -He demonstrated Extraordinary Crimefighting Skills by dispatching both evil accounts with a single bullet!!! =8-oYay Deputy Mo!

--
Site Owner

updated by @strumelia: 01/13/19 05:09:18PM