John Keane
John Keane
@john-keane
9 years ago
182 posts

David Pedersen:
I have classes with Dave H AND John Keane in KY festival in Jan. Pray for good weather.  Really looking forward to it.  

We look forward to seeing you at Kentucky Music Winter Weekend!

Jan Potts
Jan Potts
@jan-potts
9 years ago
400 posts

I have also had many classes with Dave and enjoy him in concert and as a lively participant in jams.  The "young boy" (now a teenager, I believe) is his nephew--and he's already debuted his first CD!  It's a real joy to see them perform in person--hope you get the chance someday!

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." Henry Van Dyke
David Pedersen
David Pedersen
@david-pedersen
9 years ago
32 posts

I have classes with Dave H AND John Keane in KY festival in Jan. Pray for good weather.  Really looking forward to it.

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
9 years ago
2,253 posts

Dave does have a membership here on FOTMD by the way, here is his profile page:

http://fotmd.com/dave-haas

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
9 years ago
1,084 posts

Dave is both a wonderful teacher and performer. Check out the link from John.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

John Keane
John Keane
@john-keane
9 years ago
182 posts

I don't work for Dave, but I consider him a great friend.  Here are some of his materials available at Folkcraft:  http://www.folkcraft.com/search.html?sep=dave+haas&sed=122

Kristi Keller
Kristi Keller
@kristi-keller
9 years ago
84 posts

I have enjoyed classes and jams with Dave and enjoy time spent with him between classes. You could try Prussia Valley Instruments or McSpadden for Dave's CDs

Dan
Dan
@dan
9 years ago
185 posts

I've listened to Dave many times. He is not only a "great" dulcimer player and teacher, he is a wonderful soul!!!