Rest in peace, Brian Beach

Jim Fawcett
Jim Fawcett
@jim-fawcett
7 years ago
85 posts

Sorry to hear of Brian's passing. Rest in peace, Brian.

--
Site Moderator
Kevin Messenger
Kevin Messenger
@kevin-messenger
7 years ago
86 posts

Very sorry to hear of Brians passing . We had many talks about building and finishing dulcimer. Truly a kind and gentile man. Rest in Peace Brian.

Patty from Virginia
Patty from Virginia
@patty-from-virginia
7 years ago
231 posts

I was wondering about Brian. I had many delightful conversations with him on chat. I remember how excited he was to build his first dulcimer. I will miss him. I do remember him telling me about his breathing problems. I said some prayers for him that God will heal him. Well, being in the arms of the Savior is the ultimate healing. My prayers for his family and friends. He will be missed.

Tennessee Jed
Tennessee Jed
@tennessee-jed
7 years ago
0 posts

Вечная память  {Vichnaja Pamjat}   "Eternal Memory" to Brian's Soul , May He be in the Mansions of the Righteous with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ where there is no pain sorrow or suffering.

This is the Powerful Prayer we sing in the Russian Orthodox Church for those who have passed this world.

Here is how we sing this , It is very important to Orthodox Christians

Ben Barr Jr
Ben Barr Jr
@benjamin-w-barr-jr
7 years ago
64 posts

Sorry to learn about this.  Although, we likely didn't have much interaction, learning about someone's passing from this community affects us all.  May he rest in peace.

hugssandi
@hugssandi
7 years ago
244 posts

Prayers for all of his friends and family.  Rest well, Brian.  You will be missed.

Ken Longfield
Ken Longfield
@ken-longfield
7 years ago
1,090 posts

Thank you for sharing this sad news, Jan. My sympathy goes out to all who knew Brian. I enjoyed chatting with him.

Ken

"The dulcimer sings a sweet song."

Susie
Susie
@susie
7 years ago
500 posts

Sad news. May he be at peace. Thank you Jan.

Cindy Stammich
Cindy Stammich
@cindy-stammich
7 years ago
68 posts

Sorry to hear of Brian's struggles and his passing.

May he rest in peace.

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
7 years ago
1,429 posts

I hope Brian's passing was as peaceful as possible; he rests now where there is unspeakably beautiful music. 

Thank you, Jan, for letting us know of Brian's death. 

updated by @robin-thompson: 04/13/17 10:14:45PM
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
7 years ago
2,255 posts

May Brian rest in peace.  I'm glad he enjoyed his friends here while he was able.  Having friends with which to share your joy of music is a powerful thing.  Thanks Jan.

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Steven Berger
Steven Berger
@steven-berger
7 years ago
143 posts

Rest in peace, Brian.

Steven

Jan Potts
Jan Potts
@jan-potts
7 years ago
400 posts

I am sad to report the death of our member, Brian Beach, who lived in the small community of Vasser, Michigan.  Brian had been interested in the mountain dulcimer for years and had even made two, I believe.  Brian suffered from COPD and had been unable to live on his own for awhile, needing a certain level of skilled care to bring him whatever comfort he could find.  Brian treasured his FOTMD friends and enjoyed chatting and discussing a wide range of dulcimer topics.  A humble man with a big smile and a caring heart, Brian will be missed by his dulcimer family.

Rest easy, Brian, and enjoy the music of the heavens that we can only barely imagine!

--
Jan Potts, Lexington, KY
Site Moderator

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." Henry Van Dyke

updated by @jan-potts: 01/13/19 05:09:18PM