Paul Certo
Paul Certo
@paul-certo
14 years ago
242 posts
All this affection, and music too! It don't get much better, unless you add a JAM SESSION to it.Paul
Dusty Turtle
Dusty Turtle
@dusty
14 years ago
1,727 posts
Aw shucks .It's nice to have an online family, and you, Dear Strumelia, are our matriarch.We all share your affection for this place and the wonderful folks who inhabit it.

--
Dusty T., Northern California
Site Moderator

As a musician, you have to keep one foot back in the past and one foot forward into the future.
-- Dizzy Gillespie
Ken Hulme
Ken Hulme
@ken-hulme
14 years ago
2,124 posts
Gawrsh! Now I'm all tear-y eyed...
folkfan
@folkfan
14 years ago
357 posts
Back atcha. It's nice having this group as family. 8.gif 8.gif 8.gif 11.gif 11.gif 11.gif 41.gif 41.gif 41.gif
Bill Lewis
Bill Lewis
@bill-lewis
14 years ago
48 posts
Now why did you have to get all mushy on us.
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
14 years ago
1,426 posts
Strumelia & FOTMD family,6.gif In addition to the many wonderful folks I know online, I've had the pleasure and privilege of meeting FOTMD player Julie Elman and playing music with her. Our getting together is truly a joy for which I'm most grateful!FOTMD feels like home-- thanks for all you've done, Strumelia!
Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
14 years ago
109 posts
ah shucks... we love ya and what you have done to bring us all together.... Grin.gif
John Henry
John Henry
@john-henry
14 years ago
258 posts
Just don't tell my wife!!JH
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,252 posts
I came in from hoeing and re-seeding several patches of lettuce and scallions in my garden, and read through today's FOTMD posts and thoughts, questions and helpful advice by so many different people.

I just had to say how great you all are and how wonderful it is to have such a fun and special place to come and enjoy together with you all. I feel like I have so many new music friends, people that I get to know here and really care about, and get knowledge and advice from.
I just love you guys!!!

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990

updated by @strumelia: 01/13/19 05:09:18PM