A Very Merry Christmas to all my New Friends

traildad
@traildad
4 years ago
89 posts

Merry Christmas to one and all and hoping for a better new year. 

Susie
Susie
@susie
4 years ago
500 posts

Merry Christmas to all of you, and hope for a safe and blessed New Year. party

Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
4 years ago
1,426 posts

Wishing you all a meaningful holiday season!  Keep making music in '21, friends!

Ken Hulme
Ken Hulme
@ken-hulme
4 years ago
2,124 posts

Eleven Years Ago this post was started!!  To all who were here then, and all the new folks since then,  Happy Holiday, which ones you celebrate!

John C. Knopf
John C. Knopf
@john-c-knopf
4 years ago
389 posts

And a very merry Christmas to you, Lisa!  Thank you for your service to all of us.

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
4 years ago
2,253 posts

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season
to all FOTMD friends, every one!!  red drummer drumroll bear

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
15 years ago
1,426 posts
Hudson shows up well in the snow! Good looking dog!
Michael Vickey
Michael Vickey
@michael-vickey
15 years ago
28 posts

Season's Greetings and Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas and Great New Year to our friends here at FOTMD from a windy and snowy northwest Pennsylvania.

Michael Vickey and Hudson

Stephanie Stuckwisch
Stephanie Stuckwisch
@stephanie-stuckwisch
15 years ago
45 posts
Happy Hannukkah, Joyous Solstice, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on at FOTMD.
B. Ross Ashley
B. Ross Ashley
@b-ross-ashley
15 years ago
59 posts
Once again the Sun has overcome the darkness, friends; and soon we will celebrate the turning of the year ... a better year to everybody, full of love, joy, and music.
Jim Fawcett
Jim Fawcett
@jim-fawcett
15 years ago
85 posts

Merry Christmas to everyone at FOTMD. Ditto here on what you said Randy. A lot of good people and even better, we're friends. Happy New Year...

--
Site Moderator
Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
15 years ago
109 posts

Merry CHRISTmas to all my family here on FOTMD..... yes I know I welcome every one to the family... bust that just how I feel about every one here, we area big family that shares the joy, fun, and our experiences of the dulcimer. I wish you all a blessed Christmas season. May our family only grow closer in the years to come.. ok now let's go eat.. lol
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
15 years ago
2,253 posts

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, gentle Winter Solstice, and a joyful new year to all - may the friendships and good will we forge here grow and branch out to touch the lives of others in many meaningful ways. What a wonderful group of people!

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990

updated by @strumelia: 12/24/20 12:05:10PM
folkfan
@folkfan
15 years ago
357 posts
The Best of the Season and a Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone.
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
15 years ago
1,426 posts
I echo Randy's sentiments about here-- a wonderful site with welcoming folks! (I've got one of Randy's necklace noters on a cord wrapped 'round my wrist right now. My Prussia Valley Music Box is on my lap and I've been playing!)Happy Christmas and new year to all!
Randy S. Bretz
Randy S. Bretz
@randy-s-bretz
15 years ago
8 posts
Just wanted to wish all on the Friends of the Mountain Dulcimer site a very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year. I wanted to thank all of you for such a wonderful site and making me feel so welcome. Thank you
updated by @randy-s-bretz: 01/13/19 05:09:18PM