How many dulcimers do you own... lets see the lists..

folkfan
@folkfan
14 years ago
357 posts

Wall space is something I've never used for storing instruments I play as I don't have much clear interior wall space due to the design of my house. I have only one dulcimer hanging on a wall, my very first that has too long a VSL.

Have you seen pictures of my quilt stand turned dulcimer stand?? It holds eight instruments easily in a relatively small foot print. I also have several individual stands that hold one or more instruments. Those are scattered all over the place. But I really think I don't have any more floor space for individual stands.

Dana R. McCall said:

I always look at it As long as I got a blank space on the wall there is room for another dulcimer. My husbands just glad he doesn't have to pick one up to sit down anymore. LOL
Dana R. McCall
Dana R. McCall
@dana-r-mccall
14 years ago
168 posts
I always look at it As long as I got a blank space on the wall there is room for another dulcimer. My husbands just glad he doesn't have to pick one up to sit down anymore. LOL
folkfan
@folkfan
14 years ago
357 posts

Heeehehee, Yeah, right Dana, that's just what I was thinking last August when I got a student dulcimer from Harpmaker for traveling.

Well, he had the sweetest cherry teardrop at the Heartland Festival in Elizabethtown in November. Yep, she came home with me. I love the different sounds you can get using the same woods and shape and cherry is my favorite. So I have enough dulcimers at 14, but does that mean I'll never get another?????? Hmmm?

Dana R. McCall said:

I just added number 9 to the list. Got me a Clemmer Ban-jammer on ebay last night can't wait to get it home. I've been wanting on for a while. Still looking for a Homer Ledford to add to the list and then maybeeee I'll stop. LOL
Dana R. McCall
Dana R. McCall
@dana-r-mccall
14 years ago
168 posts
I just added number 9 to the list. Got me a Clemmer Ban-jammer on ebay last night can't wait to get it home. I've been wanting on for a while. Still looking for a Homer Ledford to add to the list and then maybeeee I'll stop. LOL
Dana R. McCall
Dana R. McCall
@dana-r-mccall
14 years ago
168 posts
1Cherry hour/drop (Warren May)1walnut hour/drop baritone (Warren May)1 dark walnut hour glass (Warren May)1 Cherry hour glass (Durbin)1 Cedar top hour glass (Durbin)1 6 string hour glass (unknown)1 Cherry hour glass (Hensley)1 Walnut oblong (Mark Ubank)1 Ambrosia Maple and purple heart hour glass (Jared Weaver)Next I want a Clemmer Banjammer and a Homer Ledford on my wish list.Grin.gif 63.gif
Linda Jo brockinton
Linda Jo brockinton
@linda-jo-brockinton
14 years ago
22 posts
I have mostly McSpaddens, mostly Maple. Love the Sustain in the maple and the mellow,gentle voice of the Mc. But really only play one that has that special voice that speaks to me and a sustain that lasts foreverrrrrrrrrrr. LBMcSpadden Maple CustomMcSpadden Maple Custom with inlayMcSpadden Koa CustomMcSpadden Cherry CustomMcSpadden BaritoneMcSpadden GingerMcSpadden Walnut standard-for saleBob Magowan Maple CustomJerry Cripe Electric MapleJohn Maxwell 1973 Traditional DulcimerAntique 1850-75 Dulcimer with 61/5 not a 6Cripple Creek1975 Hughs Dulcimer Co2 from ebay no name
Paul Certo
Paul Certo
@paul-certo
14 years ago
242 posts
I )Sassafras teardrop, made from a Dulcimer Factory Kit. Usually tuned DAdd or DGdd
2) Spruce top,Walnut back & sides, Bass model built from a Randy Rich Kit. Currently tuned Daadd in 3 courses,with the bass string 2 octaves below the dd strings. Still trying different stringings/tunings. My younger daughter calls this one Chupacabra, because of it's size.I never name my instruments, cars, fishing tackle,etc. I did allow my wife to name our daughters and all the pets we've had over the years.Paul
folkfan
@folkfan
14 years ago
357 posts
Had some changes in my list. The Berg is hung on a wall as the VSL was just a tad too long and I wasn't playing it. But it was my first instrument and I'm not going to give her up.The Folkroots didn't repair well, so is basically being used as a decoration, so I consider that I'm two down on my list.But this August I got a Sweet Woods student dulcimer for travel from Dave so I'm back to 13. I think, as sometimes I feel that late at night they are multiplying like coat hangers or rabbits. Grin.gif Grin.gif
John Henry
John Henry
@john-henry
14 years ago
258 posts
I think that Afromosia would give M...... a run for its money in the splinter stakes LOLJohnH

john p said:
I know it's Utile for sure, I carved it myself Smile.gif

The more unusual wood there is the steamed beech. We used to use it for high quality storage cases as it's pollutant free. Ideal for fretboaards though because of it's resistence to abrasion.

Don't ever mention the word Meranti again. I've taken more splinters off of that damn stuff than all the other woods put together.

john p
john p
john p
@john-p
14 years ago
173 posts
I know it's Utile for sure, I carved it myself Smile.gif The more unusual wood there is the steamed beech. We used to use it for high quality storage cases as it's pollutant free. Ideal for fretboaards though because of it's resistence to abrasion.Don't ever mention the word Meranti again. I've taken more splinters off of that damn stuff than all the other woods put together.john p
John Henry
John Henry
@john-henry
14 years ago
258 posts
jon !! you continue to impress. Utile ! You sure its not Sapele, Meranti or even Lauan, (very tongue in cheek)best wishesJohnH

john p said:
Spruce and African mahog.
Bob Christian
North Devon
December 75
New head in utile, new fretboard in steamed beech, various splits mended etc.
By far my favourite.

Big old curly maple and spruce 6 1/2 fret.
#8 February 1975
Aberdeen
Michael MacGowan
(Label not too clear).

John Pearse model, out on loan

Cheap Romanian teardrop, out on loan

Spruce and walnut, pin tuners
circa 1980-90 bought in York
Recently aquired and in need of a set up.

Another John Pearse.

Couple of newly mades, neither set up to my liking yet.

john p
john p
john p
@john-p
14 years ago
173 posts
Spruce and African mahog.Bob ChristianNorth DevonDecember 75New head in utile, new fretboard in steamed beech, various splits mended etc.By far my favourite.Big old curly maple and spruce 6 1/2 fret.#8 February 1975AberdeenMichael MacGowan(Label not too clear).John Pearse model, out on loanCheap Romanian teardrop, out on loanSpruce and walnut, pin tunerscirca 1980-90 bought in YorkRecently aquired and in need of a set up.Another John Pearse.Couple of newly mades, neither set up to my liking yet.john p
Paul Rappell
Paul Rappell
@paul-rappell
14 years ago
31 posts
If you flip the list, I win!Just one: 1974 Oskar Graf. Cherry, cedar top.Oskar hasn't made dulcimers in years (decades). He makes high-end custom guitars now. Glad I got the dulcimer when I did. A few years ago he gave a talk on guitar making at Queen's University. I brought the dulcimer to "remind" him. Lots of people didn't even know what it was.
folkfan
@folkfan
14 years ago
357 posts
14 instruments. 1 Berg and 1 Fookroots, 3 that I've made, and the rest are from Sweetwoods Instruments, mostly standards, with 1 baritone, and one courting box. Too many different types of woods etc. to describe.
Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
14 years ago
109 posts
well hmmm.. I can add 2 more to list... I pickup 2 Cedar Creek dulcimers tomorrow.. I plan to use this a loaners for students... the list continues to grow.. :) :)
Dave Holeton
Dave Holeton
@dave-holeton
14 years ago
13 posts
After reviewing all of the posts in this thread, I can see that some have more dulcimers in their homes than any local music shops. When you add my guitars, Guitaros, bowed psaltery, and all the other instruments in my 'music room', I probably have enough instruments to qualify as a music store and I do have more dulcimers than the local stores (excluding Clemmers in Townsend, which is a ways but still more or less local). One of the two music stores closest to my home has two or three dulcimers, the other has none.Here's my list of dulcimers1.) 1978-McSpadden Teardrop Dulcimer built from a kit purchased from Lynn in Silver Dollar City.2.) 1980-Hughes Dulcimer Co. (Colorado) Church Dulcimer built from a kit (6-string with 2 melody and 4-equidistant drone strings).3.) 1995-Hughes Dulcimer Co. Courting Dulcimer built from a kit4.) 1998-McSpadden Teardrop Dulcimer, walnut with spruce top purchased at The Dulcimer Shop in Mountain View, Arkansas.5.) 2008-McSpadden Hourglass Dulcimer built from a kit that was presented to my sister-in-law in Texas for Christmas.6.) 2008-McSpadden Hourglass Dulcimer built from a kit that I keep tuned mostly CGC.7.) 2009-Tennessee Music Box dulcimer I built from scratch after borrowing fret layout from my McSpadden dulcimers.None of them have male/female names. I refer to them as 'my dulcimer' or 'the dulcimer' or 'a dulcimer' except for the box dulcimer, which I refer to as 'Tennessee Music Box' or 'Box Dulcimer'. I have some ideas for a dulcimer I hope to build out of Dogwood later this year.ThanksDave
John Shaw
John Shaw
@john-shaw
14 years ago
60 posts
I should have engaged brain before writing my previous post! There needs to be quite a big qualification to my statement that the Jeffreys was meant for noter playing. The height of the raised fretboard above the top soundboard is only half an inch, which makes the "Jean Ritchie" noter grip (thumb on top, index finger against the side of the fretstock acting as guide) very awkward. Noter players who put their index finger above the noter would find it OK. It might be more accurate to say the dulcimer is ideal for fingerdancers.I'll post a picture soon, but it looks very like CD's Jeffreys dulcimer.
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,248 posts
John Shaw said:
Yes, I'm sure it was meant for noter playing, Strumelia.
but of course you can play it any way you like!We want pictures! :D

--
Site Owner

Those irritated by grain of sand best avoid beach.
-Strumelia proverb c.1990
John Shaw
John Shaw
@john-shaw
14 years ago
60 posts
Yes, I'm sure it was meant for noter playing, Strumelia.
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,248 posts
John, that is excellent! You are lucky to get that nice dulcimer in the UK!You know, high action might mean that that dulcimer was used for noter playing- that would be typical.

--
Site Owner

John Shaw
John Shaw
@john-shaw
14 years ago
60 posts
I'm delighted to report an addition to the list of dulcimers I posted on this thread a little while back. I've just acquired an AW Jeffreys dulcimer from eBay UK. It needed a good clean-up, but even with the very ancient clapped-out strings that were on it, it really sings. It's the old-style bright, silvery dulcimer voice of course, and a real joy to play. Action is pretty high but somehow it doesn't feel like it is.In my earlier post I mentioned the "one in - one out" agreement I have with my wife Angela! It looks like one of our friends (who we sing and play with in a big group called the Hotwells Howlers) is going to take one of my Hungarian citeras off my hands to help me comply with this!
Mary Z. Cox
Mary Z. Cox
@mary-z-cox
14 years ago
62 posts
Terry Duggins told me on FaceBook that he has over 70 mountian dulcimers! I think he is a member of this forum too--Come On-- Terry---put your list up here--I'm dying to see what you have. :)Best wishes,Mary Z. Cox www.maryzcox.com
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
14 years ago
1,415 posts
Mary, being from the Buckeye State, I think it'd be neat to have a dulcerine made with buckeye someday. And my husband and I want to go visit Paul's shop someday. . . Mary Z. Cox said:
Got an email from Paul Conrad and these are the words:
walnut, honey locust, buckeye :)
NGMxOGNkZDdiOGZkJm9mPTA=.gif

t.gif
Mary Z. Cox
Mary Z. Cox
@mary-z-cox
14 years ago
62 posts
Got an email from Paul Conrad and these are the words:walnut, honey locust, buckeye :)NGMxOGNkZDdiOGZkJm9mPTA=.gif
t.gif
Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
14 years ago
109 posts
Actually you have me beat Linda.. in my 18 one is my daughters.. and the 2 loaners are just loaned to me... so that makes me 15.. so with your new one you win... at least till I get another.. :) :) Linda Jo brockinton said:
Hey Rod:
1. Mcspadden Maple Custom
2. Mcspadden Maple Custom
3. Mcspadden Koa Custom
4.Mcspadden Cherry Custom
5. Mcspadden Baratone
6. Mcspadden Ginger
7. Mcspadden Banjo Dulcimer
8. Clemmer Banjo Dulcimer
9. Greibhaus Maple Electric
10. Cripple Creek Kit (my first)
11. Old Time Dulcimer found in flee market estimated 1850(pics. on my site)Don Pedi has borrowed for now
12. Walnut Mcspadden (for sale) 2005 played 3 times
13. Zeke dulcimer from Mt View Walnut with Buckeye top
14. Old time galax style dulcimer from Hughes Co. in Coloroda bought on Ebay
15.Old dulcimer bought on ebay just says "Folks" inside
Think thats it bidding on a 1970 Mcspadden now made by Lynn MCspadden number 1000 my last one was 52,000.
Guess you got me beat Rod,lol.
16. A Bob Magowan ordered don't think that is spelled right. Been on the list for a yr, finally my turn.
Mary Z. Cox
Mary Z. Cox
@mary-z-cox
14 years ago
62 posts
You go girl !
Linda Jo brockinton
Linda Jo brockinton
@linda-jo-brockinton
14 years ago
22 posts
Hey Rod:1. Mcspadden Maple Custom2. Mcspadden Maple Custom3. Mcspadden Koa Custom4.Mcspadden Cherry Custom5. Mcspadden Baratone6. Mcspadden Ginger7. Mcspadden Banjo Dulcimer8. Clemmer Banjo Dulcimer9. Greibhaus Maple Electric10. Cripple Creek Kit (my first)11. Old Time Dulcimer found in flee market estimated 1850(pics. on my site)Don Pedi has borrowed for now12. Walnut Mcspadden (for sale) 2005 played 3 times13. Zeke dulcimer from Mt View Walnut with Buckeye top14. Old time galax style dulcimer from Hughes Co. in Coloroda bought on Ebay15.Old dulcimer bought on ebay just says "Folks" insideThink thats it bidding on a 1970 Mcspadden now made by Lynn MCspadden number 1000 my last one was 52,000.Guess you got me beat Rod,lol.16. A Bob Magowan ordered don't think that is spelled right. Been on the list for a yr, finally my turn.
Robin Thompson
Robin Thompson
@robin-thompson
14 years ago
1,415 posts
*Prussia Valley Music Box 2006 - spruce top, cherry back & long sides - strung for Galax tuning*Jerry Rockwell teardrop 1992 - spruce top, figured maple back & sides*Jerry Rockwell small Kentucky hourglass 2009 - butternut top, birch ply back*Keith Young teardrop 1977 - butternut top, maple back & sides, wooden tuning pegs - bagpipe tuning*Blue Lion Jean Ritchie model (without inlay) 2003 - spruce top, walnut back & sides*Rodney Hensley hourglass 2009-all cherryEach of these dulcerines has a very different sound-- nice-- and each is strung with 3 strings.
CD
CD
@cd
14 years ago
61 posts
Walnut Valley DulcimerChromatic TMB made by Dave LynchMcSpadden Custom made Dulcimer6 String Heatherwood DulcimerCripple Creek DulcimerWarren May DulcimerKeith Young DulcimerBob Thomason DulcimerJohn Tignor DulcimerBanjo DulcimerA W Jeffries DulcimerAll Walnut Teardrop Dulcimer (I made this one)Chromatic electronic practice board (yes this is a dulcimer made by Gary Sager)
Stephanie Stuckwisch
Stephanie Stuckwisch
@stephanie-stuckwisch
14 years ago
45 posts
I have three:1. Edd Presnell hour glass in curly maple top and bottom with walnut sides. My very first dulcimer. Her wooden tuning pegs fall right into DAA and get stubborn if I try anything else. I don't argue about it. The old Kentucky style body makes her look like Twiggy compared to my other two.2. Blue lion tear drop in walnut with red cedar top. I have heavier gauge melody strings on her for DAA and DAG.3. Blue lion hour glass in rosewood with red cedar. I play her in DAD and DAC. She has the sweetest voice of all of them.
Linda
Linda
@linda
14 years ago
11 posts
Mine was made in 2004. Heart soundholes.The walnut hourdrop has the vine soundholes and mechanical tuners. It has a lovely sound, and it is great for changing to other tunings, but the other is definitely my favorite. Ashley said:
Another Warren May fan! I have one just like that: walnut hourglass with wooden pegs (built in '87). Mine has heart soundholes -- yours? And of COURSE it's a "she." I mean, just look and listen to her! Mine sings best in DAA, too.

My other dulcimer is a Tom Yocky. Curly maple with a western red cedar top (love the cedar scent that wafts up as I play!). Moon and stars soundholes. That one's definitely a "he."

(Their names are Markta and Glen. Sometimes I just call them Beauty and The Beast.)

Linda Fillers said:
My list isn't nearly as long. In order of purchase:
1. McSpadden - walnut/spruce hourglass
2. McSpadden Ginger - cherry (great for traveling)
3. Warren May - walnut hourglass with NO 6+ & wooden pegs (probably my favorite to play. I keep her in DAA...the only one I keep out on a stand for easy access!)
4. Warren May - walnut Hourdrop w/ vine sound holes. I asked Warren to add a 6+....There are those times in hymns when I need that accidental and I don't "bend" very well.
also in the house is:
5. Harpmaker - student model that I bought for my husband.
Mary Z. Cox
Mary Z. Cox
@mary-z-cox
14 years ago
62 posts

This is the Kurt Simmerman Spanish Curly cedar front with figured mahogany on the back. :)My dulcimers do not really have names--I just call them by maker and or wood.For some unexplainable reason I think of the Blue Lion dulcimer with the rose inlay, the lady with the checkered past, and the swan dulcimer as female, and all the others as male except for the Galax dulcimer which has a name "LiL Tater" and it looks like a big sweet potato--and has the personality of a basset hound. :) Bob Lewis said:

Bill Lewis
Bill Lewis
@bill-lewis
14 years ago
48 posts
I have 2 Dulcimers at this time, Cedar Creek Kit built by me. And a Bill Lewis, (John Huron Style)Walnut, Cherry and Sassafras , Hope to add to my collection.
Flint Hill
Flint Hill
@flint-hill
14 years ago
62 posts
A three-string walnut Jerry Rockwell YAM (25" VSL) strung with 0.10" strings straight across.A Musical Traditions walnut hourglass with a doubled melody string, ca. 1980, that came down to me through my sister-in-law's family. It's strung conventionally.
John Henry
John Henry
@john-henry
14 years ago
258 posts
"After the Lord Mayor's Show" ( explaination supplied if so required)1. Robert L Fletcher (N.C.) 1984 Galex Style, Cherry/Maple2. John Crocker (U.K.) 1985 Hourglass,based on Ed Thomas style, Hon. Mahog./spruce3. John Crocker 1986 Hourglass, Cherry/Cedar4. John Crocker 1996 Hourglass,loosely based on Homer Ledford style,Eng. Waln./spruce5. John Crocker 2001 Teardrop, Hon. Mahog./Butternut, meantone fretted,6. John Crocker 2009 T.M.B.,American Black Wal,Hon. Mah. & ObeechiAnd I lay a very tenuous part claim to John Shaw's Homer Ledford, cos' I sorta' brought it back to life, and I have a real letch after his Keith Young!!! Sorry John.
Linda
Linda
@linda
14 years ago
11 posts
Well, I guess I said "her" the way you might say "her"about a car or boat, basically I refer to that one as "Warren"....which wouldn't be "her" at all. You got me there. I call the hourdrop "the hourdrop", and Ginger "Ginger". I know. Very original.My cats, on the other hand, have GOOD names....AJ, Dusty, and Howie. LOL!!! Bob Lewis said:
Linda Fillers said:
I keep her in DAA.
How does one sex a dulcimer? Go on...admit that they have names too. kaffeetrinker_2.gif
Mary Z. Cox
Mary Z. Cox
@mary-z-cox
14 years ago
62 posts

1. Kurt Simmerman concert goncala alves2. Kurt Simmerman concert Spanish curly cedar and figured mahogany3. Kurt Simmerman concert sassafras and walnut4. Blue Lion rosewood and red cedar5. Blue Lion 6 string Robert Force6. Ben Seymour cherry Galax7. Unidentified with carved swan head8. Bob Cox (John Huron model) sassafras and cherry9. Ron Ewing dulcimette walnut and vintage wine vat10 The lady with the checkered past (Ron Cook--walnut and maple checkerboard--carved lady's head)11. McSpadden cherry and spruceon order12. Bill Taylor courting dulcimer TBA13. Paul Conrad Timbre TBAI will probably try to keep this right at thirteen as that is a lucky and positive number of dulcimers to have in one household to maintain instrument stability in the universe. If I sell one--I would have to cut back to 8 and if I buy a new one--I'd have to add on until I had 21. I try to maintain stability and harmony in my instrument numbers as transitions tend to be chaotic. :)

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
14 years ago
2,248 posts
1) Keith Young curly maple teardrop2) Ben Seymour cherry GalaxWish I had lots more. :)

--
Site Owner

John Shaw
John Shaw
@john-shaw
14 years ago
60 posts
OK - here we go. My list isn't as long as Rod's, but it's quite a few instruments, and I do have an agreement with my wife Angela that any future acquisitions are on a "one in - one out" basis! In order of purchase (year of manufacture given after maker's name):1. Arthur Robb 1981 mahogany/Swiss pine hourglass. (My favourite.)2. Arthur Robb 1983 cherry/western red cedar hourglass.3. Ron Ewing 1990 mahogany/WRC teardrop dulcimette.4. Sunhearth (Walter Martin)1979 walnut/WRC hourglass.5. John Crocker (John Henry on this site) 1998 sapele/butternut teardrop.6. Keith Young 2001 walnut/wormy chestnut teardrop.7. Homer Ledford 1978 cherry/spruce hourglass ("Special Dogwood").8. Modern Mountain Dulcimer (David McKinney) 2007 walnut/paulonia/spruce hourglass.9. Timbre Hill (Paul Conrad) 2008 red elm/walnut hourglass.10. Rodney Hensley 2009 all cherry hourglass.Regardless of how many strings the maker intended, I keep all of these as 3-stringers apart from the second Arthur Robb MD, which has a doubled treble string, and the dulcimette, which has 6 strings (3 double courses). I keep the Modern Mountain Dulcimer as a baritone, though it wasn't built as one. (In normal range tuning it seemed to have a complete absence of treble, but it makes a very satisfying baritone dulcimer.) I also own an Arthur Robb electric MD and a cheap but nice Korean MD, both of which are out on very extended loans to others. I also have two Hungarian zithers (citeras).
Blue Hand
Blue Hand
@blue-hand
14 years ago
8 posts
My list till now is:1. Unknown Dulcimer - Teardrop2. Mc Spadden - Redwood/Walnut Hourglass3. Hummel
Linda
Linda
@linda
14 years ago
11 posts
My list isn't nearly as long. In order of purchase:1. McSpadden - walnut/spruce hourglass2. McSpadden Ginger - cherry (great for traveling)3. Warren May - walnut hourglass with NO 6+ & wooden pegs (probably my favorite to play. I keep her in DAA...the only one I keep out on a stand for easy access!)4. Warren May - walnut Hourdrop w/ vine sound holes. I asked Warren to add a 6+....There are those times in hymns when I need that accidental and I don't "bend" very well.also in the house is:5. Harpmaker - student model that I bought for my husband.
Rod Westerfield
Rod Westerfield
@rod-westerfield
14 years ago
109 posts
Autumn asked on another site about people having multiple dulcimers.. so I sat down and figured how many I have.. so lets see how many others have... be honest.. remember we need to keep the dulcimer makers in business...
so here's my list....
I have 18 dulcimers... in no particular order..
1 - Prussia Valley Extended Range - 5 string
2 - HX Dulcimer - "Westy" - a baritone
3 - HX Dulcimer - "Rusty" - standard
4 - Clemmer Tenn. Sweetie Church Sytle
5 - Cedar Creek - Bloodwood - currently loaned to student
6 - Cedar Creek - Wenge - baritone
7 - Cedar Creek - Cherry top 6 string
8 - Cripple Creek - "Wanderer" - currently loaned to a student
9 - McSpadden (kit) - built as College art project in 1979
10 - Church Dulcimer - kit built in the early 80's
11 - Dulcijo -
12 - Unknown Dulcimer - was my father in laws in to me..
13 - Unknown Dulcimer - bought in the 80's - loaned to student
14 - Ozark Mtn Dulcimer (Jim Miller)
15 - Courting Dulcimer - made by myself and my Dad
then in my possesion
16 - Cedar Creek - Purpleheart - my daughters
17 - Unknown Dulcimer - loaned to student
18 - Unknown Dulcimer - loaned to student
and I'm working on getting a few more loaner dulcimers..
remember .... "you can never have to many dulcimers"
updated by @rod-westerfield: 08/03/23 02:23:23PM