@ Berea, Kentucky
Attendees: @Steven Berger, @Ken Longfield, @Dan, @Glenda Hubbard, @Slate Creek Dulcimers, @John C. Knopf, @Richard Streib, @Benjamin W Barr Jr, @Wally Venable, @Rain Dog, @David Bennett, @Randy Adams
May 14-17, 2020.
Welcoming folks interested in learning dulcimer history and traditional playing styles..
* Emphasis on traditional dulcimer history and playing
* Emphasis on noter & drone, fingerdancing andr bowing
* Emphasis on modes in DAA, Ddd, DAC, DAG or equivalent tunings as necessary
* All skill levels
* Experienced and knowledgeable players will mentor and teach folks in these areas.
* No attendance fee
* Attendees get a free noter and quill
MEALS AND LODGING
Attendees stay at a residence hall on the Berea College campus in downtown Berea, KY. Bring your own bed linen, pillow and toiletries including a towel. COST: $22 per night.
Some meals are in the campus dining hall and at other restaurants and venues in the area. Cost per meal.
Please check back as planning is not complete at this time.
Laid back, relaxed:
Please check out our website: http://www.dulcimore.com/berea/berea_home.html
Topics and Tours TBA...